Wednesday 5 October 2011

Thank you

We have had some really good teaching the last few days on worldview which is preparing us to work and live in different cultures with different beliefs. Today we ended one class with saying "Thank you to Jesus", and I thought it would be a good time to say "Thank you to all you amazing people that support me in prayer and financially." It means a lot to me that I have people praying for me but also helping me financially; without it I would not be here. For those who don't know, I am volunteering with Mercy Ships. I don't get paid, and as part of the nursing team I actually have to pay for accomodation and food. This trip has been a step of faith for me, and so far God has been amazing in the preparation and provision.
If you have it on your heart to support me then contact me via facebook or email. Or even go to Mercy Ships UK and my designatioon code is #3083. And once again a HUGE thankyou to you!!

And just for fun this is what I saw today a wild Pig!!

No comments:

Post a Comment