Sunday 2 October 2011

another week gone past!

Hi y'all
Well another week has flown by. It has been another full week of classes, this week it was on personal and interpersonal development. It was good teaching on living in a community! So living on Mercy Ships should be easy sailing!!!!!
We are having group sessions for our field service in Sierra Leone; we are going to be working in a community for 2 weeks before joining the crew on the ship. So we are getting prepared for this time, please pray that we get everything organised and ready to go, so we can work amongst the Sierra Leonians, and be a blessing to them.
As a group we have really come together, and that has been such a blessing. This weekend we were able to go to the Largest Flea Market in the World, I must admit I was skeptical at first, but by the 4th hour of being there, I could see why they call it that!
This sunday I have been able to relax and recharge my batteries, which I needed as I have been struggling with a bad cold for the last week. So feeling better, went out for a drive to see a bit of our surroundings, so I am ready now for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment