Sunday 18 September 2011

Week one!!!!!

Well it has been a whole week! So much has happened!
First of all, thank you for your prayers, tenants moved in on Tuesday, which is great :)
I have completed the first section here in Texas, Foundations of Mercy Ships. Then yesterday started the Gateway section, Which will be 4 weeks here in Texas then we do 2 weeks of field service in Sierra Leone before joining the crew on the Africa Mercy!
It has been an interesting week getting to know the others in the group. I am sharing a room with 3 other girls (2 from USA and 1 from Australia), fortunately we have not had any scorpions in our room, yet!!!
I am enjoying the weather at the moment as it is hot , so the swimming pool as come in handy!!!!!
I will try and write more often, if I get time!



Our bedroom door, showing the different nationalities1
Wal-mart trip! To get the essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment