Friday 9 September 2011

Last day in British Soil!! (For 14 months)

Getting ready to leave tomorrow, bags are packed, farewells done, malaria tablets in bag!!!!!
Unfortunately tenants have not moved in to my house yet, pray that they will at the beginning of next week. This means I will need to sort out the house insurance from USA, which is not great, as I was hoping to have it sorted by now!
It has been a very stressfull week but I am very excited to be starting this new adventure! It has been great to see family and friends this week, and will miss them a lot.
So watch this space as the next one will be from Texas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your blog over this next year. I hope Texas training goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I will be following this. You are an Angel with a huge heart. Keep up the great work you still the best.

    Chucky.

    ReplyDelete