Friday 23 August 2013

Thankfulness

I am back on the ship!!! I have been here less than 48 hrs, and already I am so thankful for what God is doing in my life by coming here! So I thought I would write a blog of thankfulness, and in the same time you can keep up to date with what is going on...

Thankful for my time at home with friends and family
Thankful for the house selling
Thankful I was able to sell or give away my furniture and bless others with it
Thankful for a supportive church
Thankful for the people who support me
Thankful for my health
Thankful for a safe journey
Thankful for an upgrade on my plane journey
Thankful for meeting up with friends
Thankful for His plan in my life
Thankful for a family cabin (with a sofa)
Thankful for the little things that make the day great
Thankful for all the nurses joining
Thankful for amazing friends
Thankful for the Peace in my life
Thankful for the opportunity to serve

I could go on and on but I think you can see how thankful I am.


reunited with friends (and a fantastic cabin)
Next Thursday is our big screening day, please pray that the right patients may come and be given an appointment to have their surgery done. That it will all go smoothly. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Waw that's a lot of things to be thankful for and so much of it we all take for granted. Sure God will do amazing things through you in the next few weeks and months. Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete