Friday 20 April 2012

a friend who will not be forgotten

A patient who I had the pleasure to look after and take care of her wounds went to be with the Lord yesterday. Many times I have questioned "why God?", but as our ward superviser said to us it is in God's hands, he has a plan, it may not be our plan, but he has the plan. That is what keeps me going, knowing that she gave her life to Jesus while she was here and now she is with Him, makes me realise how God is in Control of everything!
I will remember her with a smile on her face, singing along to the worship and actually dancing in her wheelchair! We will miss her but knowing that I will see her again brings a smile to face!xxx




Psalm 10:17LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.

No comments:

Post a Comment